LCHF Keto Brownies (86% Fat)
Nutritional information: 1 Brownie has 160 Calories: 16g Fat (86%), 3g Carbs, 3g Protein.
Ingredients (makes 27 brownies):
300g Pecan Meal / Pecan nuts ground
40g Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
15ml Liquid Sucralose
1tsp Vanilla Extract
100g Butter (salted)
115ml Double Cream (Heavy Cream)
1tbsp Baking Powder
- In a big bowl, mix the dry ingredients first, then add the sucralose, vanilla extract and cream.
- Melt the butter (I usually do it in the microwave) and add that as well, then mix thoroughly.
- Before adding the eggs I usually taste to see if the erythritol/sucralose ratio is sweet enough. If it is, add the eggs and mix some more (I use an electric mixer)
- Pour into a cake pan (I used a small pyrex, 26x17 cm) and distribute evenly, then put in 180c oven for about 30 minutes.
- Once ready, let it cool down a bit, cut in cubes size (I got about 24 squares, with some batter left to make 3 more muffin-sized brownies), and enjoy!